Subsidized Rent Programs

Subsidized Rent Programs
Housing Options Program (HOP), Housing Assistance Program (HAP), Veteran’s Assistance Support Housing (VASH) and/or Housing Essential Needs (HEN) and other such programs.

The property owner does participate in such programs, in accordance with the Washington State Law, and will rent to any such applicant who will qualify.
  1. Participants must meet the income requirements for their portion of the rent. 
  2. Applications will not be submitted for screening without the applicants first presenting their housing authority issued paperwork. 
  3. The DMCI Housing Specialist must also review the housing authority issued paperwork, prior to the application being submitted for screening.
  4. When touring the apartment community, be sure any and all housing authority issued paperwork is presented as soon as possible.